AP GPF Slips Download AP GPF Slip Download 2022 AP GPF Account Slip Download
AP GPF Account Slip Download 2022- AP government employees can download GPF slip online, just check about how to print slip from agaeapts.gov.in and what are the requirements to download GPF slip, also check about employee interest rate credit And what to do if you forget GPF account number in this post.
Hello friends, Today we are provide all information about ” AP GPF Account Slip Download 2022″ and also share about Eligibility, GPF and Download Process . so must read this post-
AP GPF Account Slip Download 2022
The General Provident Fund is directed under the Principal Accountant General Department, and the personal GPF account of the Government Employees of AP State Government is fully managed by the Principal Accountant General Department, and they work under the rules of GPF AP 1935 and AIS PF 1955.
The General Provident Fund came into force on 1st April 1935 to give an additional benefit savings to Government servants, and an employee so called under the rules of the Permanent AP State Government, is eligible to contribute towards GPF and their amount Saves till maturity period and can be checked every year in the form of GPF slip, where this amount can be withdrawn as lump sum savings after retirement plans at the time of retirement.
Eligibility for AP GPF Slip Download 2022 (General Provident Fund)
The eligibility for AP GPF see bellow-
- Before checking the General Provident Fund slip, it is important to check who is eligible to avail this facility and get additional benefits.
- Any Government servant who was appointed under Rule 10AI on or before 31.04.2004.
- Pensioners and Government servants who have completed their one year service are eligible.
How to apply for General Provident Fund in AP
Here is the procedure you need to follow to get the benefit of GPF and add this additional government facility to your salary account.
- An employee has to fill a form for GPF while joining the organization.
- Name to be mentioned as per Government ID Proof and Permanent Address.
- The details provided must be active along with the active bank account details.
- Enrollment form to be filled by taking name from employee’s family.
- Once the GPF form is accepted with the details provided by the concerned department, the minimum amount calculated from your principal will start deducting.
How to Download or View AP GPF Slip Online?
Since you have active participation for Andhra Pradesh General Provident Fund through your employee account, and you can check your savings in the form of AP GPF slip using the official website portal of Principal Accountant General A&E Department.
- Visit the official website of Principal Accountant General by using this URL agaeapts.gov.in
- Now click on the option Our Service.
- Select the drop down form download.
- Here select Andhra Pradesh GPF Slip and you will be taken to the new page.
- In the download GPF slip page, enter your GPF account number.
- Select the financial year from which you want to view transaction savings.
- Select your department from the dropdown in Office, enter your mobile number.
- Click on “Validate & Sent OTP” to receive OTP on your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the next column and then enter the captcha code shown on the screen.
- Click on Download GPF button and wait for your credentials to be verified.
- Once done, a new page will be loaded giving a clear list of the amount collected from your General Provident Fund linked to your account..
|Note -: Must Visit The official website before Download Slip |
FAQs-AP GPF Account Slip Download 2021
What Happen if I have forgotten my AP General Provident Fund Account Number?
Have you forgotten your AP GPF account number, then you visit your department office and get the detailed information of your GPF account from the accounts department.
Can I update my AP General Provident Fund details?
To get updates send an email to official email address of AP GPF team at email@example.com with all your required details and fields where team will verify your details and accordingly new mobile number or provided Anyone gone
What is the current interest rate for Andhra Pradesh GPF?
The AP government has kept an interest rate of 7.9% for GPF, which will be applicable on the amount collected by employees by way of deduction from salary, and the rate of interest will be reflected in the GPF slip once a year, and any new changes Will be effective with the beginning of the date of the financial year.
1 thought on “AP GPF Slip Download 2022 : GFP Annual Statement AP”