About Cornell University : Cornell University is one of the most exclusive and prestigious private research universities in the world and a part of the ‘Ivy League Institutions in America’.
Cornell University’s central campus spans 2,300 acres in the heart of Ithaca, New York. Which is a huge achievement. The QS ranking of Cornell University in 2023 is 20 with a global score of 87.2. Similarly, Times Higher Education ranked Cornell 20th in 2023. Which is a high standard for any establishment.
It is a university that offers over 4,000 undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral courses in 100+ academic departments. International students can be a part of over 1,000 organizations, 60 women’s groups, intramural club sports teams, and leagues.
Cornell University Overview
In a first, Cornell University has been the first university to start a four-year school for Hotel Administration and Industrial and Labor Relations courses.
Also, the world’s first degree in journalism was awarded by Cornell. Additionally, the United States’ first degrees in veterinary medicine and the first doctorates in electrical and industrial engineering were awarded by Cornell University. Furthermore, Cornell University had the first Poincaré conjecture on its official website called arXiv.org. Furthermore, American Studies as a major was offered for the first time only at Cornell University.
Popular courses at this world-renowned university are Business, Computer and Information Science, Engineering, Economics, Political Science, and Government, which are taught through a semester-based academic calendar.
As you must be aware that the ranking of each university is based on different parameters, then we are showing the ranking of Cornell university in different ways below.
- The World University Ranking: 22th
- According to US World or News Reports : 22th
- According to QS World University Ranking: 18th
- ARWU : NA
How to apply for addmission in Cornell University
Cornell is one of the most selective universities worldwide. Because Cornell’s acceptance rate is very competitive, apply as soon as possible to secure successful admission.
To master the application process, international students must follow these steps carefully :
- Visit the official website for Cornell University Admission.
- Fill the application form with all the relevant information.
- Now Upload all the required documents along with your application form..
- Pay the Cornell University Application Fee – USD 80 (INR 6593) for UG students and USD 105 (INR 8654) for PG students.
- After that Submit the application form before the last date.
- Appear for the virtual interview round with the university officials Once selected, apply for a student visa and pay the university tuition fee.
If you also want to study from this university, then once you see the admission and university fees mentioned below.
|Application fee||100 to 200 USD|
|Addmission fee||62k USD|
|Additional||Rent , Travel, Food etc|
There are many types of courses offered at Cornell University. Their details are being explained below.
- Management etc
If you study in Cornell University and pass any exam with good marks, then you can also get the benefit of the scholarship mentioned below.
- Tata Scholarship
- University Scholarship
Cornell University 410 Thurston Avenue Ithaca, NY 14850
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official website : click here